60-Days to find your perfect shave
We love our products and we certainly hope that you do too. While we’ve done our best to create the very best shaving tool, we know very few things in life are “one size fits all”. So, if you’re not satisfied with your razor and our support team can’t get you to that perfect shave within 60-days, return it, and we’ll refund your order.
While we don’t think you’ll want to return any of our products, here are a few requirements should you choose to return products to us for a refund
- Return requests must be submitted to our Customer support team, within 60-days of your order’s delivery.
- Razor’s must be returned with original packaging and in like-new, working condition.
- Consumable products, like blades, and skincare products cannot be returned for a full refund once the packaging has been opened/seal broken.
- Opened consumables, like shaving cream, that are unused or like-new (mostly full) can be returned for store credit within 60 days of purchase.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs when returning any products.
- All sales are final for Engraved and Refurbished razors.
You won’t want to, but here’s how you return your razor.
- Reach out to our support team here, and we’ll get back to you ASAP with some further information and instructions.
- Once you’ve received your return information from our support team, package and ship your items to the address you were provided.
- Keep a copy of your return tracking number and send it to our support team in order to ensure your refund. The sooner that they can confirm your order has been shipped, the sooner they can process your refund.
That’s it, although you probably won’t have any desire to return your OneBlade products, doing so is that simple.